Given the current European discussions and Romania’s move towards a greener future, we propose an event where we will discuss the future deposit system in Romania and the already implemented systems in Europe. Together we want to learn from the experiences of other countries who have already implemented and have a system in place, to ensure a successful system for Romania.
AHK Romania through its green tech platform, econet romania, together with its partners from Higgins are pleased to invite you on the 6th of July starting with 09:30 am to a debate and know-how exchange between professionals. The proposed topic is “The future deposit system in Romania”. We intend to map out with you the challenges & opportunities in this field of the companies you represent.
A hybrid event (online & on site in Bucharest): register here now and choose if you want to attend the meeting in person / online. For the on site event there is a limited number of participants – the first to register will have priority.
Registration deadline: 5th. of July
Check out the agenda:
- 9:30-10:00 Registration
- 10:00-10:30 Welcome speech
- Ilinca Pandele, Member of the Executive Board Head of Department, Department Members’ Services AHK Romania
- Christian Plate, Chargé d’Affaires and Minister Plenipotentiary, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Romania
- Mihaela Frăsineanu, Deputy General- Secretary, Ministry of Environment
- Daniel Walther, CEO Higgins
- 10:30-10:40 Emanuel Pârvulescu – Environment Director, Romania Hypermache (Cora Romania)
- 10:40-10:50 Feliciu Paraschiv – Vice President, National Association of Small and Medium-Sized Traders in Romania (ANCMMR)
- 11:00-11:30 Presentation: possible system setup – Patrick Wiedemann, CEO Reverse Logistics Group (RLG)
- 11:30-12:00 Presentation: system setup in Scotland – Circularity Scotland (Scotland system administrator) – Donald McCalman, Program Director
- 12:00-12:30 Q&A session
The event benefits from simultaneous Romanian-English translation!